Motor Control for use with Motors. We offer a manual controller that can provide speed and direction control.
FEATURES OF 12V Motor Controller
• Supplied complete and ready to use, with power-matched 12V Power Supply Unit for immediate plug in to mains supply socket.
• Fitted with crocodile clip terminated output leads for instant attachment to motorised device.The output leads can easily be removed from lever operated (no tools) external
output terminal, to enable permanent secure connection to motorised device.
• Simple controls, consisting of a three-position switch for FORWARD/OFF/REVERSE, and a rotational knob for SPEED VARIATION.
• Fully enclosed in Anodised Aluminium casing, which is sturdy and compact (approx 105mmL x 80mmW x 50mmH).
• Rubber Feet enable free-standing use without sliding or damage to surface on which it is placed.
• Mounting Bracket included which enables fixed attachment to horizontal or vertical surfaces, or incorporation of the controller into the structure of a motorised device.
• Designed, manufactured and supplied by Motionco, a UK based engineering company.
Input Voltage: DC 12V.
Current: Rated current: 3A, max.
Power: Max 36W.
PWM pulse width speed range: 0% - 100%.
Motor Control : Speed, direction (CW/CCW) , stop.
Input: DC Power Socket - 5.5mm x 2.1mm. (matching power supply included)
Output: Leads with alligator clips. Length ~ 20cm.